Sunday, May 10, 2015

The End is Near

Here is my latest video for the NHS Library.  These are shown during Advisory classes--and this one in particular is a reminder to the kids to get their books turned in and fines paid.

These videos are something I'm super proud of because I've stretched myself to learn a new-to-me techie tool (imovie app) and am reaching out to my stakeholders in new and hopefully exciting (or semi-exciting? not horrid?) ways.  In the beginning, I was helped by our great yearbook teacher, but I've moved into having my own "channel" and producing them myself.

My goal is to continue to improve them, and get back to making it a weekly video podcast.
Let me know what you think--and just maybe it will inspire you to try something new, too!


May 10, 2015 from Sonja Schulz on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment